Course fee for Professional Diploma in Tarot including free energy protection course, notes, lecturers. This course has over 110 hours of professional expert teaching & 16 hours energy management
- Green Tara College Course Fee:- €1250.00
- In the current financial climate we are delighted to be able to offer students the opportunity to pay by monthly installments at no extra cost– minimum agreed payment must be paid before class on the set date each month and all fees must be paid by the agreed date. Please note that if the installments are not met before the agreed date that a late payment fee is charged each time.
Deposit = € 450.00 to secure a place
Class one fee = €395.00
Class two fee = €395.00
Class three fee = €100.00
- Each installment is non- refundable and your first payment is counted as the deposit and goes towards your final installment.
- Please note that if a student enrolls on the training programmer and leaves the course during the year for any reason that they will not be liable for any refund under any circumstances.
- All course fees must be paid by the set dates
- Students are welcome to pay off the fees as quickly as they wish.
Enrolment and entry qualifications
- Students must have an acceptable knowledge & capability of written and oral English
- Be dedicated to their own personal growth and well being:
- Completed Student Consultation Card (Confidential) – filled in at first class
- Completed Application Form (Confidential)
- Course Deposit: Non refundable
- Agree to follow Green Tara College Code of Ethics
- Signed College Contract of Conditions
- Places are awarded following a College Interview via telephone or face to face
You may book by emailing over your details and paying your deposit (information on how to pay below)
You may also arrange to call to the Navan College for a chat with Owen and/or to book also
You are welcome to pay by:
1) Cash or Card
2) Cheque – made out to Green Tara College
3) Direct Debit
4) Postal Order
How to Pay
1) Post: You may post payments to our office as follows: M. Fagan, Green Tara, Boyerstown, Navan, Co. Meath.
2) By hand: You may hand in payments at the College Rooms at Green Tara College, Preston Place, Trimgate Street, Navan, Co. Meath (check for opening times and please arrange to call in first, thank you)
3) Direct Debit : contact Majella for details
4) Cheque's must be made out to Green Tara College
Remember to Include with your application:
• Your name, address, two phone numbers, your email address
• Non-refundable deposit
When Posting: Please supply your email and phone numbers so we can get in contact with you, thanking you.
Dates left for 2019 - coming soom
For any further queries or help please contact Majella on 046 906 0600 or 086 863 5241 or email email@example.com