First Level Traditional Reiki Training
Open to all
Reiki 1 - First Level for beginners
October Saturday 07 & Sunday 08 2017
- Definition of Reiki
- How Reiki actually works
- The benefits of Reiki
- History of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Explanation of Attunement/initiation process
- Four first level powerful attunements
- Correct breathing and posture
- Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations and questions
- Teaching and practice of Reiki hand position for self-healing,
chair treatment, and lying on a plinth.
- Each student will practice giving and receiving Reiki.
- Explanation of the energetic systems of the body including the
aura, chakra's, endocrine systems.
- Opportunities for students to share workshop experience.
- The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment.
- Brief introduction to the various levels of Reiki
- Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection,
self care and well being while giving and receiving Reiki.
- The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
- Working with guides and angels
The First Level Reiki One-will be from 9.45am-6.30pm.
- Course Facilitator: Majella Fagan Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Course Fee: €200.00. Deposit: €95.00: -see payment methods below
- Payments: We take credit card and also payments directly into the bank
- Balance Due: All fees must be paid on the morning of the first day before the start of the workshop in cash, thank you. Please note that due to the large number of bounced checks in the current financial climate, being received by the college that payment must be in cash, postal order or direct in bank .
- Clothing: Please wear loose comfortable clothing, please bring slippers and warm socks.
- Bring along: Slippers/ warm socks, pen, small bottle of antibacterial hand gel. Bottled drinking water if preferred - we have filtered cool water available for you
- Refreshments: There is plenty of tea, herbal tea and coffee available at the College
- Mobile Telephones: Please note that mobile telephones will be on silent during the workshop and during certain phases they will be switched off or put into our therapy room. They can be checked at regular intervals
- Lunch: There are a wide range of cafes/supermarkets in Navan suitable for all tastes or you are welcome to bring along a lunch. The lunch break is one hour
- If you would like to go ahead and book a place you can send me an email, text message or return the attached booking form below to the above office address. Majella Fagan (Reiki), Green Tara, Boyerstown, Navan, Co. Meath
- Directions/Parking: See how to find us next
- How to find us: Please go to www.holistic-training.com and click on location for directions from each area of the country
- For new comers to the College Call Majella on 0868635241 or 0469060600 and don’t worry you can’t get lost!
- Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can be of any further assistance and I will have my phone on the day of the course if you need help finding us.
How to Book
1. Please email us to confirm that you wish to join the course and to check there are places available. You could fill in the enrollment form, save as a word document and email it back to us as an attachment in the first email Enrollment form for all courses
2. If you haven't emailed the form, print out the form and post it over or email over
3. Pay your your deposit of €95.00 non refundable, to the bank, by credit card or cheque made out to Green Tara College. Postal Address: Majella Fagan, Green Tara College, Preston Place, 38 Trimgate Street, Navan, Co. Meath
3. You may also contact us for bank details where you can directly transfer the fee
4. We will confirm your payment and confirm your place once we have received your payment, thank you.
1) Cash- on the first day before start of workshop
2) Cheque – made out to Green Tara College which must be received two weeks before the workshop and cleared by the bank before the workshop begins
3) Direct Debit - we will issue you with bank details upon request
4) Postal Order
5) Credit Card
Please note that cheque's are not accepted on the day of the workshop and payments must be in postal order or cash if paying balance on the day
How to Pay
1) Post: You may post payments to our office as follows: M. Fagan, Green Tara, Boyerstown, Navan, Co. Meath.
2) By hand: You may hand in payments at the College Rooms at Tara Rooms, Railway Street, Navan (check for opening times and please arrange to call in first, thank you)
3) Direct Debit : contact Majella for details
4) Cheque's must be made out to Green Tara College
5) Credit Card
Remember to Include with your application:
• Your name, address, two phone numbers, your email address
• Non-refundable deposit
When Posting: Please supply your email and phone numbers so we can get in contact with you, thanking you.
A Follow up class is provided.
Once students have completed First Level you may progress onto Second
Level Reiki if you choose.
Majella Fagan Traditional Reiki Grand Master Teacher of 20 years
Bsc Hon's (Psychology), BA (Drama), Traditional Usui Reiki Grand Master
Majella is your dedicated Reiki teacher and has been working with Reiki for over twenty years and is an inspiring and dedicated teacher in the field of Reiki. Majella is committed to teaching Reiki ethically with you the learner. She will take this gentle beautiful journey with you, guiding and encouraging you along the way.
Majella is one of the first people in the country to bring the Reiki training to a deeper professional levels in the quality of the teaching, the hours of training, in the spiritual perspective, in the case study practice and has been teaching the reiki Practitioner standards for many years that are only now being brought in by current associations and federations. Majella has been training students and working with clients on a full time basis in Reiki for over twenty years and is extremely experienced.
Reiki is taught here from its original spiritual traditions. It is one of Majella's main spiritual practices.
Qualifications relevant to Reiki:
For Majella the most important qualification to teach reiki is a deep deep love and respect and daily practice of Reiki which she has been following for twenty years. (It is one of the greatest gifts I have given myself and has blessed my life in every way possible )
Qualifications: Traditional Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Seichem Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Sekhem Reiki Practitioner, Tai-Chi/ Chi-Gung, Kinesiology. NUI Maynooth Certificate in Counselling skills and Certificate in Teaching Adult Education. City & Guilds & ITEC Lecturing Diplomas and is a recognised teacher by the Irish Government.
Majella holds a Bsc Honours in Psychology studying Psychology Overview, Child Development, Biology & The Brain and Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, Human developmental Psychology. Majella holds and teaches qualifications in many holistic therapies such as Reflexology, Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Crystal Healing, Shamanic Healing, Ear Candling.
Majella lectures in Adult Education and is an experienced teacher who has lectured at O’Fiaich Institute of Further Education for ten years to PLC students and currently examines the programme's she developed and certifies the Certificates in Indian Head Massage and Reiki level one, level two and level three Practitioners at O’Fiaich. Majella teaches FETAC Level 6 Child Psychology, FETAC Level 6 Child Development, FETAC Level 5 Developmental Human Psychology a. Majella also holds the Diana Cooper teaching Angels qualification. Majella is currently studying 'mindfulness' through psychology and has been awarded a place on the MA in Dramatherapy which she will begin in NUI Maynooth in 2016.
We offer three levels of Reiki training, which must be taken in order. Each level is a prerequisite for the next one.
FIRST LEVEL REIKI
SECOND LEVEL REIKI
THIRD LEVEL REIKI PERSONAL USE
REIKI PRACTITIONER TRAINING