ITEC Training In Reiki
Qualifications gained from ITEC in this course:
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Reiki (Reiki first, second and third level practitioner)
- Reiki Ireland Certificates in Traditional Reiki -Reiki first, second and third level practitioner
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology.
- ITEC Certificate in Client Care, Professional Conduct & Business Awareness.
- Certificate in Energy Management & Awareness, Green Tara College
- Certified to gain insurance
- Certified to join professional associations
- Hold qualifications which allow you to proceed to Reiki Master Teacher Training
- Hold an internationally recognized Reiki qualification that is recognized the world over
For Course Fees & Dates – see end of page
Reiki ITEC Diploma Prospectus
Reiki Diploma Dates 2017
Enrollment Form 2017
If you hold previous relevant ITEC qualifications you may be exempt from certain modules.
If you hold previous reiki qualifications you may be exempt from certain reiki modules, contact Majella if you already hold Reiki 1, 2, 3 thank you
The course consists of four strands:
- The Practice and theory of Spiritual Traditional Reiki
- Anatomy & Physiology & Pathology
- Energy management & awareness
- Professional Client Care & Business Awareness
The Practice & Theory of Traditional Tibetan Reiki
You will grow throughout the year in your knowledge and understanding of Reiki as we progress through the different Reiki levels. This will be achieved by constantly building on your experience and practice of Reiki within the learning environment and your practice at home. This Reiki training is taught with a firm basis in a spiritual perspective throughout and we will practice and build on meditation and energy awareness.
The course contains the following:
- What is Reiki and how it actually works
- Explanation and experience of the different stages/levels of Reiki
- The benefits of Reiki.
- The History of Reiki.
- The Reiki Life Principles.
- The spiritual concepts and philosophy of Reiki
- Explanation of Attunement/initiation process & traditional Reiki attunements into first, second and third level .
- Meditation/visualisation- from beginners to advanced
- Understanding of what energy is and how it works in healing and in our everyday lives.
- Explanation of the energetic systems of the body including the aura, charka's.
- Reiki breathing process and posture
- Sharing of experiences of Attunement/initiations, practicing Reiki and questions arising.
- Practice of giving Reiki for self-healing, family, friends, clients, short and long treatments, chair treatment, and a couch/bed treatment.
- Each student will experience giving and receiving Reiki and doing self Reiki throughout the course.
- Reiki for animals, food, plants
- Distant Reiki Second Level for plants, animals, distant or absent clients and for world healing
- Room cleansing & blessing
- Meeting your Reiki guide/spiritual helpers
- Explanation and practice of distant Reiki Healing and distant treatments
- Teaching the reiki symbols and practice of them in second and third level
- Teaching and practice of reiki hand position for self-healing, chair treatment, and lying on a plinth while using the symbols.
- Each student to practice giving and receiving Reiki incorporating the use of the reiki symbols.
- Practice and teaching of distant & absent Reiki healing using the symbols.
- Practice and teaching of using the Reiki symbols in the student’s everyday life.
- Considerations when giving Reiki & the possible effects during & following a Reiki treatment
- Teaching the importance of personal energy management, protection, self-care and well-being while giving and receiving Reiki and in your everyday life.
- Course Handouts
- How to bring Reiki home and the ways you can work with it in your daily life
- Upon successful completion you will be eligible to become a member of a professional Reiki association
- In third level - Attunement to the Master Symbols
- Teaching of the Master Symbols and uses.
- In third level you learn Advanced energy healing work to include clearing energy, scanning the energy field, seeing the energy field. (unique to Reiki Ireland)
- Advanced set of hand positions working the meridian and touch point centers leading to a more involved and deeper way of working for the practitioner. (Unique to Reiki Ireland).
- Opportunities to share workshop experience.
- Code and ethics of a third level Practitioner
- Further understanding of the Holistic Approach
- Further study of the bodies energetic systems
- Further review of the philosophies of Reiki
- Client care and handling//Business & Legal requirements and gaining Insurance for the Reiki Practitioner
- Illness/related organs & relevant treatments
- Advanced meditation techniques (unique to Reiki Ireland) & Advanced breath techniques and posture (unique to Reiki Ireland)
- Reiki & other complementary Therapies
- Working with the Kundalini and advanced techniques (unique to Reiki Ireland)
- Dowsing & kinesiology testing
- Case Studies and the keeping of client records and treatments.
- An introduction of Psychology and understanding of the psychological make up of the human being
Anatomy & Physiology
- In-depth training, teaching and understanding of the systems of the body.
- Relating Reiki to your knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology.
Client Care & Professional Conduct
Learning how to work with clients, creating a safe healing space, meeting the client’s needs, communication skills, personal well being while working with clients, palliative care, clients with special needs, referral procedures etc.
- Business Practice: Exploring the different types of business, operating as a sole trader or an employer, health & safety, hygiene, insurance, marketing, special requirements, networking, communication, marketing literature, developing your relationship with other therapists, professional associations.
- Being in business: Insurance and legal considerations, record keeping, marketing, therapist boundaries and capabilities – not counselling.
Energy Management & Awareness
Students will become aware of energy and how it works in our everyday life, the philosophy’s and practices of working as an energetic practitioner.
€ 1,495.00 per year + Examination fee: €180.00, = total of €1665.00 which can be paid in monthly installments.
Training includes all Reiki manuals, ITEC Reiki Diploma, ITEC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma, ITEC Business Diploma & Manual, Green Tara College Energy Management Certificate, Green Tara College, Reiki 1 Certificate, Reiki 2 Certificate, Reiki 3 Practitioner's Certificate. In-depth examination preparation. Course material provided
Course Fee Table
ITEC & -Diploma in Reiki
Course Fees do not include books and examination Fees-
Total examination fees to cover all modules when exams are taken together- €180.00
Option 1 - Reiki Diploma – 5 Modules - €1,495.00
- 1. Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- 2. Diploma in Reiki (Reiki 1,2,3 Master Practitioner)
- 3. Professional Conduct, Business Awareness & Client Care
- 4. Certificate in Energy Management
These further options are available only if you hold recognized previous qualifications
Option 2 - 4 Modules (Not including Unit 22)- €1,445.00
Exam Fee not included
- 1.Diploma in Reiki (Reiki 1,2,3 Master Practitioners)
- 2. Anatomy & Physiology
- 3. Certificate in Energy Management
Option 3- Four Modules (Not including A& P) €1,195.00
Exam Fee not included
- 1.Diploma in Reiki (Reiki 1,2,3 Master Practitioners)
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness (Unit 22)
- 3. Certificate in Energy Management
Option 4 Three Modules (not including A&P&Business) -€1.145.00 Exam Fee not included
- Diploma in Reiki (Reiki 1,2,3 Practitioners)
- Certificate in Energy Management
- If you hold previous Reiki qualifications you may be eligible for credit
- ITEC Reiki 3 Practitioner (includes reiki 3 initiations)
(must hold Reiki one & two -28 hours of teaching-one day courses not accepted) You will be required to retake reiki 2 (no extra fee)
€595.00 exam fee included
- Certificate in Energy Management
Please note that students must attend all the modules unless a previous recognized qualification in a particular module is held.
BSc Hons Psychology, BA Acting/Drama, NUI Certificate in Counselling, Traditional Usui Reiki Master
Majella is your Reiki teacher and has been working with Reiki for over fifteen years and is an inspiring and dedicated teacher in the field of Reiki.
Majella is one of the first people in the country to bring the Reiki training to a deeper professional levels in the quality of the teaching, the hours of training, in the spiritual perspective and in the practical study and reiki practice and has been teaching the reiki Practitioner standards for many years that are only now being brought in by current associations and federations. Majella has been training students and working with clients on a full time basis in Reiki for over 25 years and is extremely experienced. Majella was among the group of people that originally founded Reiki Federation Ireland. She served on the committee for five years and wrote the original practitioner module.
Qualifications relevant to Reiki
Traditional Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Seichem Reiki Master Teacher Practitioner, Sekhem Reiki Practitioner, Tai-Chi/ Chi-Gung, Kinesiology. NUI Maynooth Certificate in Counselling skills and Certificate in Teaching Adult Education. Majella has studied Psychology at University level to included Psychology Overview, Child Development, Biology & The Brain, Social Psychology and Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology. Majella holds and teaches qualifications in many holistic therapies such as Reflexology, Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Crystal Healing, Lomi-Lomi Practitioner and teaher.Shamanic Healing, Ear Candling. Majella holds the NUI Certificate in Adult Education, ITEC Diploma in Lecturing, City & Guilds Diploma in Lecturing and is a member of the teaching council of Ireland. She is an experienced teacher who has lectured at O’Fiach’s College of Education for five years and currently examines the programme's she developed and certifies the Certificates in Indian Head Massage and Reiki level one, level two and level three Practitioners at O’Fiach’s. Majella has taught FETAC Level 6 Child Psychology, FETAC Level 6 Child Development, FETAC Level 5 Developmental Human Psychology at O'Fiaich government educational institute. Majella holds a BA and BSc and the Diana Cooper teaching Angels qualification.
Qualification Requirements For Students to be awarded Certificates
Certificates will be awarded together and cannot be awarded until all modules are completed.
- A 100% commitment is required
- Completion and submission of 20 Hours of Case Studies (5 people treated 4 times)
- 30 minuets hour multiple choice ITEC examination paper in Holistic Reiki
- One hour multiple choice ITEC examination paper in Anatomy & Physiology
- 1/2 hour multiple choice examination paper - ITEC Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- 1/2 hour practical Reiki treatment including a short oral examination
- Completion of Energy Management & Awareness module
- Continual Assessment of Course Work
- Various College assignments throughout the year
The compulsory modules for this Diploma (unless exempt) are Reiki , Professional Conduct & Business Awareness, College Assignments and Energy Management. Certificates will not be awarded until all modules are completed.
Enrolment and entry qualifications
- Students must have a caring and helpful disposition with a desire to learn more about the Holistic Field and way of being. Be dedicated to their own personal growth and well being:
- Have an acceptable knowledge & capability of written and oral English
- Completed Application Form (Confidential)
- Course Deposit: Non refundable = €350.00
- Examination Fee: €180.00
- Agree to follow the College Code of Ethics
- Signed College Contract of Conditions & that of the governing bodies
- Places are awarded following a College Interview via telephone or face to face
Payment Methods & Bookings
- Course Fee: Please see the following pages - €1495.00 –non refundable under any circumstances. + Examination Fee of €180.00 not included in course fee. (Total= €1665.00)
- You are welcome to pay for the course straight away
- The course can be paid for by march 18th and installments are as follows for all reiki students. €395.00 Deposit, €395.00 month one, €395.00 month two, €395.00 month three, €85.00 month four
- Please note that all fees are non-refundable and all minimum payments must be met each month
This ITEC reiki qualification is the only government educational recognized professional reiki qualification in the world , ITEC is mapped upon the European national educational framework!
The only reiki qualification that is mapped upon the European national framework!
Diploma Dates - 2017 - 2018
Module One: ITEC Reiki One
April 2017: Tuesday 18th & Wednesday 19th
July 2017: Monday 03 & Tuesday 04 July
Module Two: ITEC Reiki Second Level:
TBA- coming in summer 2017
Module Three: ITEC Reiki Third Level Master Practitioner
TBA- coming in 2017
Business & Professionalism Module
October: Sunday 15 2017
February: Sunday 11 2018
Energy Management & Therapist/Client Care
November: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12, 2017
January 2018 : Saturday 20 & Sunday 21
Module Five: ITEC Theory & Advanced Reiki Practice
Module Six Mock: Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 April 2018
Module Seven : Saturday 19 & Sunday May 202018
We highly recommend the reiki share where we can offer on going teaching and support, it is first Thursday of every month from 7.30pm-9.30pm. If you live more than one hours drive away you will be able to attend a reiki share in your area once a month.
Diploma ITEC Anatomy & Physiology
Can be taken in Navan or Dundalk:
Navan Two Tuesday evenings a month 7-10pm from October
Dundalk two Wednesday evenings a month 6.30 to 9.30-pm
or Summer 2017
Dates for Anatomy & Physiology Summer 2017 Below
June 24: Saturday (9am-12pm)
Introduction to Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology & Anatomical positions
July 15: Saturday (9am-12.30pm)
July 22: Saturday Full Day School (9.30am-5.30pm)
Skeletal & Muscular systems.
August 19: Saturday Full Day School (10am-5.30pm)
Circulatory & Lymphatic systems
August 26: Saturday (9am-1.00pm)
Skin & tissue
September 09: Saturday (9am-12pm)
September 23: Saturday (10.00am -5.30pm)
Nervous & Endocrine Systems
October 21: Saturday Full Day School (10am-5.30pm)
Digestive & Urinary Systems
November 25: Saturday (9am-12pm)
December 02: Saturday Full Day School (10am-5.30pm)
Review Class - Day School
December 09: Saturday (9am-12pm)
ITEC Exam in Anatomy or review class
January 07: Morning ITEC Exam (To be confirmed)
Note: Learners may choose to take the exam in December 2017 or January 2018 or May 2018
Unable to make some of the Anatomy classes?
Don't worry , these subjects are repeated in the autumn in Navan or Dundalk schools and you pick them up there .